Monday 19 November 2012

K-Karp MIMETIC Mono Line

I was aked if i would put this line through its paces and i was a little sceptical to be totally honest with you, a line which was not only camo but 10lb in breaking strain (strength given to me) to be used for match fishing...mmmmm. I could totally see how this line would apeal to specimen anglers but for match fishing? I have now been using it for two months and cant fault it though, line diameter is ok, line lay ok, wear and tear well there doesnt seem to be any, breakages on fish - nil but it is 10lb so i didnt expect any, abrasion resitance excellent the only downfall i can see is if it could be made in lower breaking strains it could apeal to a wider market. Do i still have it on one of my spools absolutely, will i continue to use it definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment