Monday 8 October 2012

Antrax Pro 10ft Bomb rod

I was asked to put this rod through its paces and so far I am struggling to find something it can’t do. Last week I used it with a small method feeder and landed carp to around the 4lb mark with the 2oz tip in. It seemed to handle the method and angry carp with ease and had plenty of power in reserve. This week I was at a silver fish venue perfect I thought I will give the rod a different test so set up a small maggot feeder with a light hooklength and the 1oz tip in and unbelievably the bite detection was there and the action was still spot on and I didn’t bump the fish. I have only used this rod twice so far but it has handled both situations amazingly well. I will be trying it out soon on a venue where the carp are much larger and will let you all know just how it comes through its next test but it is fast becoming a big hit with me. O just for the record in the two matches mentioned I was 4th and 6th overall respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment