Saturday 1 September 2012

The reason for this weblog revealed

I can now officially reveal the reasons behind this new weblog. Belstane the official distributor of Trabucco and K karp brands in the UK (to mention just a few) have asked me to be a consultant for them. What does this mean and what will be seen on this weblog? Well I will be helping them with their match and carp ranges, both behind the scenes and of course with reviews and other activities within the public eye. I have been using some items from Trabucco for quite a while now including their GM Carp one pole of which I actually own two and have done for a few years now, to a new hooklength which I have only been using for a few months. So why not add this page to your favourites and keep up to date with these great brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment