Sunday 9 September 2012

About me

Well what can I say? I started fishing at a very young age as most of us seem to do but I knew almost straight away that this wasn’t just going to be just a hobby for me and over the years it’s developed more into an obsession. I have worked as a tackle rep and now own and run a small tackle shop as well as doing some work as a consultant. Match fishing is my first love (fishing wise …lol) as I love pitting myself against other anglers as well as the fish but I have also been known to do the odd bit of specimen hunting landing catfish to 177lb and carp to over 35lb. Over the years I have had the odd win or two and fished both with and against some good anglers both in and against some good teams, I have also had a few articles/write ups published including a few reviews for some magazines and papers. Well that’s enough about me for now, keep your eyes peeled to my first review on here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment